Natural antioxidant to support a healthy appetite, energy levels and for cell, tissue and organ health in dogs and cats.
You can certainly promote pet health
Domestic animals may often have an easier life than their wild counterparts, but they are also exposed to many more unhealthy elements, including food colorings, preservatives, a nutrition-poor diet, insufficient exercise, and in some cases, prescription drugs.
In addition, domestic animals usually do not have access to the wide array of herbs and other substances that animals in the wild instinctively use to promote health and cleanse their systems.
These factors can compromise your pet''s immune system. A compromised immune system reduces the body''s natural ability to fight a range of illnesses, including cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and many more. The importance of maintaining a strong immune system is being increasingly recognized as essential in maintaining your pet’s health and vitality.
The natural way
However, you can certainly put in place strategies to support healthy immune functioning and protect your pet from some of the risk factors of urban living. These include:
- Make sure that your pet has plenty of clean, filtered water. Cats can be fussy drinkers and may only want to drink from a running tap, out of your glass of water or from rain puddles.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high-quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food, (preferably organic), and avoid onions and chocolate, as they can be toxic to animals.
- Try and limit the use of pesticides and herbicides, and make your house a no-smoking zone. Your pets need to have healthy lungs as well – and the whole household will benefit!
- Talk to a holistic vet before immunizing your pet every year. Conventional over-vaccination may stress the immune system unnecessarily, leading to negative side effects.
- Food and water bowls should be made of glass, stainless steel or porcelain, and not plastic. Wash your pet’s water bowl and food bowls regularly using hot water. Make sure to rinse them well, so as not to leave any harmful chemical residue behind.
- Exercise, exercise, exercise! A good ball throwing session in the park or a catnip mouse ‘seek and destroy mission’ will benefit your pet, as a fit, healthy pet is less likely to develop illness.
- Provide your pet with the herbs he would usually eat in the wild. These could include liver-cleansing herbs like Milk Thistle and Dandelion, and immune system tonics like Echinacea and Astragalus.
What are C-Caps?
C-Caps contain a combination of especially selected herbs known for their immune tonic properties, ability to support vitality and health, and for their cleansing and purifying actions.
Each supports health in all cells, tissues, and organs in the body. Many of these herbs have been used for centuries in traditional medicine and subjected to clinical research.
Can C-Caps cure cancer?
This is not a claim that we can make. Cancer is a serious illness, and while the ingredients in C-Caps have shown very promising results in clinical trials, we recommend that they be used as supportive therapy to maintain the overall health and vitality of your pet.
Please advise your vet that you are using C-Caps for your pet so that he or she can monitor results.
How has C-Caps helped others?
“After only a few days, I noticed a new vitality and energy… it was like I had a puppy again. This combination of products has improved her overall health immensely.”
“The vet recommended your C-Caps for our Siamese cat and we thought it would not hurt, although we were a bit doubtful. After about only 3 weeks there was already a big difference, especially in appetite and energy. We are so grateful for the help that this product is providing!”
“Just a follow up on a testimonial that I posted 2 years ago! …The vet gave her 4-6 months to live, and on Monday, June 16th 2008, she will celebrate her 2 year post- surgery birthday! I started her on C-Caps in July of 2006, I credit them with giving her a longer life... she isn''t just surviving, she is thriving! THANKS!!!”
—Erin C., CA, USA
“We started our 9-year-old rescued German Shorthaired Pointer on C-Caps in July, and she is now going through her "second puppyhood". I have never seen her have so much energy. It''s now been 4 months, and she is doing better than ever! We hope to have her with us for many years to come, and I thank C-Caps for that!”
—Erin Cox, CA
“I started (my two cats) on C-Caps and a high dose of vitamins; this was a year ago. The one is playing, his skin & coat are soft and shiny… he acts like he is young again. My second cat is still going strong, she is 3 months into her therapy and still hanging on. Neither one has suffered any. I thank you for your wonderful products.”
“In January of 2007, my 14 year old cat Jazz was diagnosed… and given only 3 months to live. I researched his options… and decided that not only I couldn''t afford the expensive treatments, but also I didn''t want to put him through so much pain, suffering and separation from his family. I stumbled across Petalive.com and began to research the C-Caps and decided, "what the heck?! It couldn''t hurt to try!" Now one year later, Jazz is not only alive, but very much well. His appetite and energy levels have increased 10 fold. Not only does he act like a kitten, but he also gained 2 1/2 much needed pounds! …His quality of life is so much better since starting the C-Caps. I am a registered nurse and Jazz has made ME a believer in holistic medicine. I have also taken myself off of my prescription meds and started taking herbals from NativeRemedies.com. I haven''t felt this good in years! A year ago, I read the testimonials on C-Caps and was hoping for the same happy beginning for my pet. I vowed one year later to submit mine if they truly worked, so here it is! Thanks a bunch PetAlive.com!”
—Janelle & Jazz, MD, USA
Disclaimer: Testimonials have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.
What are the Ingredients?
C-Caps contains the following ingredients:
Native Remedies'' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
- Astragalus membranaceous (Huang Qi) is well known in traditional Chinese medicine. More recent research has highlighted the ability of this remedy to support the functioning of the immune system . Astragalus also helps to maintain blood sugar and blood pressure levels within the normal range, support vitality and a healthy appetite and maintain regular water metabolism. Currently, much of the pharmacological research on Astragalus is focused on its immuno-supportive polysaccharides and other active ingredients useful in supporting a healthy immune system. (Wang DC. “Influence of Astragalus membranaceus (AM) polysaccharide FB on immunologic function of human periphery blood lymphocyte”. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 1989;11:180-183).
- Viscum album (Mistletoe) is used to support normal blood pressure and maintain a healthy immune system. Viscum album has been widely tested in both human and animal studies with many positive findings. In a recent study, it was determined that cellular components of the body’s natural immune system (such as monocytes and granulocytes) bound Viscum album agglutinin-I molecules to a higher degree than lymphocytes, suggesting that this herb can support natural immune responses. (Hajto T, Hostanska K, Fischer J, Saller R. “Immunomodulatory effects of Viscum album agglutinin-I on natural immunity”. Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland. PMID: 9179367).
- Echinacea purpurea is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning. Echinacea is also effective as a tonic for the lymphatic system. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy. Over 500 scientific studies have been documented on this herb. Specific studies have investigated the immune-supportive action of Echinacea ( Barrett BP, Brown RL, Locken K, et al. “Treatment of the common cold with unrefined Echinacea: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial”. Ann Intern Med 2002;Dec 17, 137(12):939-946).
- Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, supporting growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and support healthy hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a strengthening and restorative tonic and has been shown to have a tonic effect on the immune system. (Davis L, Kuttan G. “Immunomodulatory activity of Withania somnifera”. J Ethnopharmacol 2000;71:193-200.)
- Sylibum marianus (Milk Thistle) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives, and therapeutic use of Milk Thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk Thistle has been subject to many clinical trials which clearly demonstrate its effectiveness. Scientific analysis of Milk Thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful anti-oxidant and its positive effect on maintaining healthy liver functioning would have a direct impact on the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body. (Pares A, Planas R, Torres M, et al. “Effects of silymarin in alcoholic patients with cirrhosis of the liver: results of a controlled, double-blind, randomized and multicenter trial.” J Hepatol 1998;28(4):615-621.)( Benda L, Dittrich H, Ferenzi P, et al.”The influence of therapy with silymarin on the survival rate of patients with liver cirrhosis (author''s transl)”. Wien Klin Wochenschr 1980;92(19):678-683.) Milk Thistle is also regarded as a potent antioxidant.
- Uncaria tormentosa (Cat''s Claw) has been used by the natives of Peru for hundreds of years. Cat''s Claw boasts many therapeutic benefits, among them its supportive role in maintaining immune system strength. It has been studied for its ability to support healthy cells. (Rizzi, R., Re, F., Bianchi, A., De, Feo, V, De Simone, F., Bianchi, L., and Stivala, L. A. “Mutagenic and antimutagenic activities of Uncaria tomentosa and its extracts.” J.Ethnopharmacol. 1993;38(1):63-77)
- Rice Powder (inactive ingredient)
How long until I see results?
Degree and speed of response differs from animal to animal, depending on many factors. With regular use, results should be noted within 3 – 6 weeks, although many pets respond even sooner.